General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add an administrator on behalf of an event creator

I'd like the ability to add an administrator on behalf of an event creator so multiple organizers can manage the Splitzee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. maybe change up or add gift categories

So if I were to go to this site to organize a gift, it would be helpful to have either more gift categories or different ones. For example, this site would probably be heavily used by parents getting teacher or coach gifts or for co-chairs for committees etc... Having a 'Coach Gifts', 'Teacher Gifts' might help not only with organizing but with ideas! How many times are you charged with coming up with an idea for a coach and nothing but gift certificate comes to you. But if you guys had gift ideas that are 'Coach appropriate' or 'teacher appropriate',…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Excellent idea. Once we get past launch, we plan to just that: sets of tailored gift suggestions for common recipients. And the whole ‘shopping’ interface will be very visual and clickable – less searching and more browsing.

(Good feedback on the font/colors too. Silly to create all that good stuff if it’s not readable… !)

3. Support international contributions

Right now contributions are limited to the U.S. Many customers have asked whether we can support contributions from other countries.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Supporting international forms of payment is doable, but being able to transfer the collected funds to destinations outside the U.S. is trickier. We’re working on a way to do it, however. Stay tuned!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base