I suggest you ...

maybe change up or add gift categories

So if I were to go to this site to organize a gift, it would be helpful to have either more gift categories or different ones. For example, this site would probably be heavily used by parents getting teacher or coach gifts or for co-chairs for committees etc... Having a 'Coach Gifts', 'Teacher Gifts' might help not only with organizing but with ideas! How many times are you charged with coming up with an idea for a coach and nothing but gift certificate comes to you. But if you guys had gift ideas that are 'Coach appropriate' or 'teacher appropriate', that would be great. You would take the stress out of it for the organizer. Usually there is a low price requirement for teachers so having a list of possible unique, fun yet inexpensive gifts would be great. Coaches gifts usually fall into certain categories like frames, gift cards (you could offer gift cards to make it easy for the organizer), personalized sportswear etc... I would like to type in an answer to the question, "Who is this gift for..." and have all the gifts on your site that are linked to that type of gift pop up instead of having to click through all the categories.

Finally, not sure the text font and color is true to what will be on your website but I thought the text explaining the subheadings where difficult to read due to being very light (light blue) and the font a bit difficult to read. Just a personal preference...

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminSplitzee Concierge (Admin, Splitzee.com) responded  · 

Excellent idea. Once we get past launch, we plan to just that: sets of tailored gift suggestions for common recipients. And the whole ‘shopping’ interface will be very visual and clickable – less searching and more browsing.

(Good feedback on the font/colors too. Silly to create all that good stuff if it’s not readable… !)

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base