General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disclose whether or not Splitzee will save my credit card number.

I want to know if Splitzee will save my credit card number and I couldn't find out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pay directly to credit card

let me pay to my credit card directly. the BSSC charges my card for fees, splitzee should let me make a payment directly to the credit card co.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add contacts view facebook

I think it would be great to be able to add contacts via facebook. It would make adding contacts faster and would not have to worry about gathering a ton of e-mails.

I know a lot of groups, non sports teams as well, create facebook pages/events and most participants/team members are part of group. So no need to gather e-mail addresses, when you can contact them via facebook.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make an import tool

I really wanted to like this tool but it was too time consuming in the end. If I could just port my roster from BSSC straight into Splitzee and it already included the pooling price info, that would be great. Without that this feels like just an added chore for the team manager.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Feedback

1) Provide total count of players added to a team.

2) Don't send emails automatically when adding players to list. Provide option to submit email afterwards so team manager can review list and have option to submit after.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it possible to automatically assign equal contributions to each team member rather than type in for each person.

With sports teams the contribution is the same for each player. It would be nice to automatically have the contributions split evenly among all members.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability to link payments maybe with PayPal accounts

Add ability to link payments maybe with PayPal accounts.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an administrator on behalf of an event creator

I'd like the ability to add an administrator on behalf of an event creator so multiple organizers can manage the Splitzee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. maybe change up or add gift categories

So if I were to go to this site to organize a gift, it would be helpful to have either more gift categories or different ones. For example, this site would probably be heavily used by parents getting teacher or coach gifts or for co-chairs for committees etc... Having a 'Coach Gifts', 'Teacher Gifts' might help not only with organizing but with ideas! How many times are you charged with coming up with an idea for a coach and nothing but gift certificate comes to you. But if you guys had gift ideas that are 'Coach appropriate' or 'teacher appropriate',…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Excellent idea. Once we get past launch, we plan to just that: sets of tailored gift suggestions for common recipients. And the whole ‘shopping’ interface will be very visual and clickable – less searching and more browsing.

(Good feedback on the font/colors too. Silly to create all that good stuff if it’s not readable… !)

11. Reduce your fee for high-value pools

I was thinking of using splitzee for a high-value fund-raise of $30,000, then I saw the 3.5% + 1% cash-out fee and thought, no way in hell. $1,500 is WAY too high of a fee to pay a website to solve a relatively simple problem. I would say you should reduce your fee to something closer to 1% total for such high-dollar pools.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a really good point and I wish we could! Part of the problem is that the credit card companies charge us upwards of 2.9% just to process the transactions. So if you brought in $30K Splitzee would get charged $870. Everyone has this problem: to offset their costs, Kickstarter charges 8% and Indiegogo charges 9% or more, so our rates are pretty competitive! (By the way – if you find a better/cheaper way to do it, by all means let us know!)

That said, we charge NOTHING for purchases you make from our partners. So in theory if you spent that $30K through our platform you’d end up paying zero, which is pretty good. :)

12. Support international contributions

Right now contributions are limited to the U.S. Many customers have asked whether we can support contributions from other countries.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Supporting international forms of payment is doable, but being able to transfer the collected funds to destinations outside the U.S. is trickier. We’re working on a way to do it, however. Stay tuned!

13. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Information Display Problems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Information Display Problems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Payment and withdrawal methods

Splitzee wants to be the Switzerland of group money - so we want to allow contributions and withdrawals to as many payment platforms as we can. We'll get to all of them someday, but in the meantime which are most important? Some suggestions:

* BItcoin
    * ApplePay
    * WikiPay
    * Venmo (problematic given their model, but maybe we can find a way)
    * Pay by check

Other suggestions?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base